Department of Post Graduate Studies in Computer Science (M.Sc. Computer Science) started in the academic year 2014. The department is committed to bring quality in all the academic programmes. Computer Science drives the fundamental technologies of today’s connected world. Take your place to set the agenda for tomorrow’s ever-changing digital future.
- To mould students to acquire analytical, creative and problem solving skills to meet the industry standards and be well prepared for research activities.
- Substantial knowledge of a broad class of problem-solving techniques including algorithms, heuristics and design techniques.
- Appropriate, occasional innovation of our curriculum so it incorporates ever changing computer science technology.
- To enrich the IT-based efficiency of students by arranging workshop and seminars.
- Experienced and trained staff.
- Fully equipped laboratory with Internet connections.
- Seminars/workshop and project guidance by qualified industry Engineers.
- Seminars and project guidance by eminent Professors.
- Good number of text books in the department library in addition to college library
- Teaching methodology training.
- Additional Certificate course.
- Extension Activity.
- Career Guidance.
- Campus Recruitment.
Duration of the course: 2 Years (Four Semesters)
Infrastructure & facilities
1 Computer Lab1 (40 systems) with entire campus Wi-Fi (10 Mbps).
2 Cloud Lab2 (30 Virtual System connected to Server)
Department library - 1440 books and 10 magazines.
Events 2015 – 2017
- National Level Conference - ICT
- National Level Workshop – Bioinformatics
- Guest Lecture Programs - 50