To impart applications oriented computer education to meet the industrial and societal needs and transform the nation to the holistic development.
To train and mould the students and faculties to upgrade themselves to the trends of the computer applications and imbibe them in every academic activities of the department.
- The Computer Applications curriculum is dedicated to preparing students for productive careers in the competitive world.
- Effective use and implement Applications and software technologies that provide computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.
- To Act as a bridge between academic and industry by involving the industry needs in every aspects of learning and training.
- Apply basic cultural, social, legal, and ethical practices inherent in the discipline of computer applications.
The BCA Department was formally started in 2001 and it has grown excellently in academic. The fast growing technological sectors poses to the Institute a challenge of frequently update the curriculum and syllabus to be able to give unique education to the students.Department offers an outstanding opportunity for budding professional to equips their skills and performance their competitors. The department has well experienced faculty members with excellent knowledge in computer science.
- The computer Applications department degree programme provides a broad background in Applications oriented programming, theoretical computer Science. Graduates from the computer Applications department are mostly recruited by many top MNC companies.
- Faculties and students often collaborate on projects working side by side with researchers. In addition the faculty and quality research opportunities available through the department. There is a real sense of community and team work here.
- This course is best suit to the candidates to pursue higher studies in applications development, technical related streams or related to Information Technology.
- One program, which is a three year degree (one year less than Engineering) with various course of studies, suitable for any kind of career is, the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). Even though the course content varies from Computer science degree, a major portion of it gives ample opportunities and scope for an excellent career development.
- BCA may not be the final solution, but it is surely the best ladder to take you to the top of your career.
Infrastructure & facilities
1 Computer Lab1 (40 systems) with entire campus Wi-Fi (10 Mbps).
2 Cloud Lab2 (30 Virtual System connected to Server)
Department library - 1440 books and 10 magazines.
Events 2015 – 2017
- National Level Conference - ICT
- National Level Workshop – Bioinformatics
- Guest Lecture Programs - 50